Contest 2018 awards
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS goes out to ALL of the Cougarettes!! They rocked it at contest and put their hearts out on the floor!!
2nd Runner Up
Super Sweepstakes (at least 3 routines, 85+ on all routines)
Officer Contemporary- Winner
Officer Modern- Winner
Officer Jazz- Winner
Grand Champion Officer
Team Jazz- Winner
Team Contemporary- Winner
Team Pom- 1st Runner Up
Team Prop- Winner
Super Sweepstakes (at least 3 routines, 90+ on all routines)
JV Medium Team Grand Champion
Overall Grand Champion JV Team
2018-2019 Cougarette Tryouts
Tryout Clinic #1: Wednesday, January 24th 4:30-6:30pm
Tryout Clinic #2: Tuesday, February 20th 4:30-6:30pm
MANDATORY Tryout Meeting: Tuesday, February 20th 7:00pm in 100W (following Tryout Clinic #2)
**This meeting is for Parents and Students. You must attend this meeting in order to tryout.
Monday, March 19th - Wednesday, March 21st Tryout Workshops 4:30-6:30pm
Thursday, March 22nd Team Tryouts 5pm
Friday, March 23rd Team Tryouts 5pm
*results posted online after the end of tryouts on Friday.
Get more details HERE!
In order to be a Clark Cougarette volunteer, you must be registered as a volunteer through PISD. You have to re-register every new school year. If you have not yet done so, please click on the below link and fill out the online volunteer registration form.
Exciting news! In addition to our new website design we are very happy to announce that we are using Membership Toolkit this year to make it easy for parents to do most everything online. This means our parents will save time - and trees!
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, your booster club account is ready.
Your Booster Account Allows You To:
- Access important communications
- Support our Fundraisers
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Make a donation
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members